Happiness is to play Holi with both my girls, putting just kumkum on each other faces. Glad to know that Ananyaa remember's it from last year too and asking me if I got any other color then just red. Well what to explain her, it was my mistake, her baa got some colors from India last year to play holi, but I don't know where I kept it and was not finding one when it was actually needed. She made a face for not having other color, but then she was ok after I explain her. Aaryana was like want to make mess for kum kum and we saved her doing so. Though daddy didn't participate following baa, we 3 enjoy in our way and then posed for picture too.
Sunday, March 16, 2014
Happy Holi 2014
Happiness is to play Holi with both my girls, putting just kumkum on each other faces. Glad to know that Ananyaa remember's it from last year too and asking me if I got any other color then just red. Well what to explain her, it was my mistake, her baa got some colors from India last year to play holi, but I don't know where I kept it and was not finding one when it was actually needed. She made a face for not having other color, but then she was ok after I explain her. Aaryana was like want to make mess for kum kum and we saved her doing so. Though daddy didn't participate following baa, we 3 enjoy in our way and then posed for picture too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment