Having a Girl Child, I didn't expect that Ananyaa would be interested to go for cricket night, which is being held by school council. I thought that she is so little to understand that sport, but today morning, she surprise me. She requested me to pay for that which will be $5 per each student. When I say, this sport is more for boys, and there you go, she jumps on conversation, its for Girls too....all my BFF (Best Friend Forever ) BFF can you imagine, she says all my "BFF" is going and I want to go too....some how I agreed to it.
Time is flying and each day she is making me realise that she is growing so fast. She is just 6 but she know our Home Address and Phone #. She remembers Daddy and Mumma cell ph num, when she was in Kindergarten 2. Now she is remembering Phone numbers for her best friend or should I say her BFF :) lolz. Other day I was driving home from other way, and she was giving me direction, where to turn left and right. That makes me amazed, and with that, I am sure that she can give direction to our Home as well.
Love and more love
Anu Shah
Time is flying and each day she is making me realise that she is growing so fast. She is just 6 but she know our Home Address and Phone #. She remembers Daddy and Mumma cell ph num, when she was in Kindergarten 2. Now she is remembering Phone numbers for her best friend or should I say her BFF :) lolz. Other day I was driving home from other way, and she was giving me direction, where to turn left and right. That makes me amazed, and with that, I am sure that she can give direction to our Home as well.
Love and more love
Anu Shah

No comments:
Post a Comment