Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dentist Appointment :(

Today was her dentist Appointment and it was very bad day for her and for all of us as well. She left home happily  for her Dentist appointment and came back home too. thing is that she got filling for one tooth and they gave her anesthesia for numbness, so she was not suppose to eat anything accept soft liquids for 2 hours. Doctors also warn her not to bite her lip. but kid is a kid. She was eating her sugar free lollypop which she got from there and she bite her lower lip very badly. she didn't even know she did that due to numbness. When she saw blood coming out so badly she screamed loudly....MOm...MOM...something is happening to me and we all rushed to her. I was heartbroken after I saw her like that in pain. We quickly gave her crushed ice in bag and she was little relieved. I can't see her lip. I just pray to god that things turn her way soon as possible. she get her lip back to normal. I have to go for work today and I left home tensed and worried and with heavy heart for Ananyaa. I google out about bite or chewed lips after dentist appointment and read few comments about it and feel little better.

I seriously cursed myself, that why did i left her for that 10 minutes. I should be staying with her there only and this incident could not have happen. I am so sorry Ananyaa. I am very sorry baby. why did I send her to dentist, her baby teeth are going to fall down anyway, so what was the need for clean up and filling. I should have not make her appointment for it. I grew up without cleanup and my teeth are fine. I am so stressed today and I don't know what to do. I feel like I am a Bad mom. I know that it's imp to have cleanup and filling for her teeth, her oral health, but I am scared now and  I am going to cancel her next appointment which is next month. I don't want to see her in pain again. 

Sad Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment