Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Break - Getting Crazy

Ya it's March Break for Ananyaa. She is keeping everyone of us very busy. I am tring my best to give her more time, but due to 2nd baby on way, can't cope up. I feel so sorry for her that I can't take her where she want to go.

But finaly we made for Movie Dr. Seuss' The Lorax' on Tuesday, and I highly recommend this movie for kids age 4 to 12 years. It's based on Book which was written in 1971 on Environment and with Kids Imagination. I must say they have convey their message through movie very well to save green environment, trees and forest. After movie on our way to home, I ask kids, what did they learn and they reply, we are not suppose to cut Tress and remove plant. We have to save them and Grow more for Fresh and clean air, as Air is free. my 4 year Ananyaa was saying, we get free oxygen from tree, so we need to grow more trees. (I am so surprised, how she learned about this word oxygen, isn't it, she so little to know so...or may be I am just over reacting)


Anyway's all in all I was happy to be with her n her friend Kavi to watch movie. It was fun, fun while watching and eating pop corn and their gossips etc etc. We missed you Vahin, but for sure will go for next movie together.


Love,

Mumma 

No comments:

Post a Comment