Thursday, March 15, 2012

Emotions

Emotions....yes we do have one and so as she. It was very late in night about 11.00 pm last night and she was not sleeping, instead she was playing with her dolls. I was doing something IMP and she was bugging  me. Mumma pls hold my doll, give her hug and etc etc. I was not even listing her what she was saying. She was on and on, not stopping at all and I Scream on her and THROW  one of her doll away from me, saying go to bed, and stop playing these nonsense. and there you go...she started crying like I have thrown her, saying me that I have hurt her feeling and broke her and her doll heart for ever. Oh God i was feeling so so bad and saying to myself, how could I do this. I mean how could even I throw her Doll. Being to be a MOM, I shouldn't even do such things. She was keep crying loudly at 11.00pm at night and I was trying to pacify her but nothing was working. I said sorry to her and sorry to her Baby Doll for doing such crap thing.

She did cry so much and I realize that she is so much attached with her baby dolls. she is like mom for them. Tears were rolling from her eyes and so as me....and we end up our day crying together.

Please God next time save me from doing such stupid act in front of her. give me more strength to cope up.

:( yours Mumma (I am Really Sorry Ananyaa)

No comments:

Post a Comment