Daddy- Ananyaa….what a Mesh you made over here in Living
room area…
Ananyaa – No I diodn’t.
Daddy – Don’t lie…
Ananyaa – No I am not Lying….
Daddy – angree again.
Ananyaa – Ya you do lie sometime too….
Daddy – No I didn’t…
Ananyaa – Yes you do !!!!! when you do some time Thoshi
(Goose Bump)…you lie daddy…
Me - I am laughing
listing this conversation so as daddy and Baa….
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ba – Drink your Milk
Ananyaa – Ok Baa
And then she goes playing and milk is at the side…
Baa – Ananyaa doodh finish kar Jaldi thi....suva javana...
Ananyaa – (in loud voice) Haan karu
choon Maaari Maaaaa…shanti rakh…
And I am laughing ….
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We all were not feeling well last weekend and everyone was
at home, resting here and there, sleeping and doing our stuff. Ritesh was sick
too, so he was at home all the times playing his crazy game Zyanga Poker, which
I hate it. She was busy playing all day on his Ipad and didn’t gave Ipad to
Ananyaa to play her game. Finally in Evening.
Daddy :- Ananyaa lets play game together….
Me – cleaning mesh of paper in living room….murmuring in my
mind and I gave angree look on listing daddy for playing game with her. (I
thought, he is teaching her Poker game)
Ananyaa – Mumma….Daddy Zyanga Poper nathi ramta (she was
trying to tell me, thinking I am goona angry on both of them)….he is playing
with me my Game and there I go…. I melt down listening Zyanga POPER and
laughing out so hard.
ZYANGA POPER….:) Love you baby…..keep making this
pronounces mistake…..
Love,
Your's Mumma...

No comments:
Post a Comment