Thursday, January 26, 2012

Report Card from School

She is doing much better with her Broken Hand, I mean she is feeling much better now. We got her Report Card from School Yesterday and looks like she did great for past half year, She is good in all field but need more practice in Writing and assorting things and holding things. It was great to see her teacher and get updates on her. I am still more worried about her writing skill as she can't write in one line, when I showed  my concern to her teacher, she say's I am just worrying more for that, she should be all good by next year. Her teacher once again told me, not to bother her at home for writing, if she is doing her own, that's fine. she insist me to play and take her for walk and in malls around. It’s so true that having a child around makes life a lot different and I am Enjoying with my little one.




Love,


Anu Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment