Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Spell the Name - and she can do that her own now...

I am so Happy that Ananyaa can spell & Write her name now by her own. I guess it was proudest moment for me to see her doing that. She can write ABC till K by her own. I was worried when she joined Kindergarten this year as many other students where knowing ABC and how to write their names. But I guess her teacher was right, every child is different and they learn their own. Not to pressure on them for writing. 

Ananyaa is turning 5 next week on 6th Nov, and she is very excited for her Cinderella B'day Party. She is demaning this since last 2 weeks for Cinderella B'day Party, and mum is not well these days, suffering badly from cold and cough. I hope I will make it Cinderella B'day party for her coming weekend. 

Love you Ananyaa..

Mum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment