She Loves playing on iPad 2 and watching her cartons on You Tube...her new activities these day's is to teach her grand Maa...how to use iPad 2.
I was so surprised yesterday, when I called them in afternoon and like mom was juggling with YouTube to find Caillou Video for her on iPad 2 and they both were helping each other to get one....Later in evening when I was also at home, she was helping Baa to do other things, like how she can play games and how to draw and some other applications.
With Love
Mummy..
I was so surprised yesterday, when I called them in afternoon and like mom was juggling with YouTube to find Caillou Video for her on iPad 2 and they both were helping each other to get one....Later in evening when I was also at home, she was helping Baa to do other things, like how she can play games and how to draw and some other applications.
With Love
Mummy..

No comments:
Post a Comment