Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Fun

 

Her B-Friend these day's Janvi...

My Two Little cute Bunnies Ananyaa & Jaanu...

Having Easter Egg Hunt Fun @ Home..In Backyard



Enjoying herself n I love this pic.



Her Happy Monkey Dance

Proudly saying...I have so many Eggs... 



Easter Fun @ Home and @ Garden Galleria Brampton. It was Fun Day. We were late to reach Garden Galleria for Easter Egg Hunt...but we did at home later n it was more fun. Ananyaa was so excited for egg hunt and she really enjoyed it. When she was tired picking up eggs in backyard and me and mum was watching her...she say's " hoon thaki gay....Baa su joya kare che, mane help too kar " and we were laughing at her...

Grnerally we have to fill that Plastic egg with Easter chocolate or candy in it, but I did fill up those eggs with Kaaju, Badam, Pista and few Candy...it was more fun for opening them and sharing it.

With Love n More Love...

Anu Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment