Ya..That's true...It's always learning for Parents with Growing Kids....Last week was fun at home with Ananyaa...She woke up in Morning of Sunday and Rit's was not at Home. We tried to find out, where's Daddy...as he was at his Friends place to juggle up with cricket match. Ananyaa was asking for Milk and I was all preparing it for her. When everything was ready in kitchen, I was like caring breakfast in my hand, Glass of Milk and her Breakfast plate & spoon & extra bowl. Some how I lost balance and spill little bit of milk off the floor..and I said...oh o..I am sorry....and my darling who was sitting on sofa n busy watching her cartoons noticed this and "she replied. It's OK Mum......things happen, we can clean it." And there I go.
She made me realise that how I schold her every time when she spill water or milk or juice over the floor. ...I use to get always mad on her was spilling stuff over the floor. Accident can happen and it can happen with anyone, and it was me that day !!! I feel so bad that I said sorry to her...She made me learn from my mistake and I am hoping not to repeat the mistakes again with her...
Love You Sweetheart..
Your's Mum...
She made me realise that how I schold her every time when she spill water or milk or juice over the floor. ...I use to get always mad on her was spilling stuff over the floor. Accident can happen and it can happen with anyone, and it was me that day !!! I feel so bad that I said sorry to her...She made me learn from my mistake and I am hoping not to repeat the mistakes again with her...
Love You Sweetheart..
Your's Mum...

No comments:
Post a Comment