few days back I was cleaning upstairs in computer Room and organizing closet over there...Ananyaa came to me and says " Mumma, Mumma, I have a Hiccups, can I have some water Please...Lets go down, I want some water" ...My mouth was open to hear up till "I have a Hiccups"...and then I was so much surprise to listen " for some water please". I was just thinking at that time, How come she know s the word Hiccups...and then how do she know that it will go, if we have some water....
I seriously was not knowing word Hiccups, until I came to this county & look at to my little one..she know by her own...I think she learns all this from Cartoons....It's all abt media...the more they interact, the more they learn...Kids really grow faster...these days she is talking too much...very curious to know abt things around her....
I am Loving it being MOM for her....Love u baby...
Your's
Mumma..
Note:- pics of her with dear Baa...while making love to her...

No comments:
Post a Comment